21J DOA certified.
Design Organisation approval Services (DOA Services).
ACM holds the Design Organisation Approval EASA Part 21J with the scope on the complete aircraft cabin interior soft furnishings, e. g. seat covers, foam, and upholstery, as well as seat belts and restraint systems.
Under the scope of this approval, we are able to provide engineering design services for changes and repairs to small and large aircraft and rotorcraft, commercial and general aviation.
As a certified design organization, ACM supports the customer throughout the whole completion process by consulting on design, material selection, feasibility, and necessary documentation.
The capabilities of our EASA part 21J DOA department include.
- Design and layout planning of seating position arrangement
- Design of cabin interior components, soft furnishings, seat covers, and cushions
- Repair and Overhaul of seat belts and restraint systems
- Digital mock-up design
- CAD Design
- Flammability testing of all aircraft materials
- Seat belt testing (dynamic testing, static testing)
- Complete Cabin re-design and modifications
- Approval of modifications and repairs
- Certification of type designs
- Contributions to large modifications like STC’s
More about our certification.
For more information about our scope of approval, please click below.